Tuesday, August 31, 2010

September. Really???

I can't believe that this summer went by so quickly. I mean, I remember feeling like it was never going to end, and now all of the sudden it is September. I must say I am ready to welcome the new season and am eager to see what the rest of this year holds for me. I am actually branching out and starting another shop on etsy which I am stumped with right now but confident my troubles creating a killer banner will soon end. Hopefully that is. I have the name and a few things set up for it, but for the most part it is still an idea tumbling around in my brain. More soon about the new shop!

On the phone with a dear friend I was reminded about my blog and thought that she was right, it is high time I give some attention where attention is due. I have been sewing a bit the past couple weeks, but before then, not really at all the past little while. Not for my shop anyway. With my job slowing down a little bit during the school year this is when I can really get into the things that I love to do and take time to myself pretty much every morning. So be looking for some new things on LizzyJonesBoutique.

I will be splitting my time and ideas between the two shops now and am wondering how that is going to work out, but I am wanting to expand my shop and go a bit of a different direction as far as the style of the new one. I want to attempt to grow so we will see how this goes through the winter and go from there.

Wrapping up the summer with new goals is making me feel a little refreshed, slightly overwhelmed but mostly just challenged. I love feeling like I have something to reach for and am really looking forward to the coming months. I promise I will try not to abandon you bloggy poo!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! It took me a while to check this, because I didn't realize you'd start updating again. Andy now it's almost October already! Anywho, looking forward to hearing about your new shop, and what will be offered :)

    Love you mucho, Potato.

    ReplyDelete