Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thankful

I just have to take a minute and really thank all the people in my life who have helped me so much throughout this process of trying to get my online boutique up and running.

My husband is so amazing and supportive. When I first mentioned that I wanted to start a shop on etsy he was so excited for me and did nothing but sing me praise for everything that I was working on. I know it is not normal for a man to get excited about scarves, greeting cards, headbands, and all kinds of other girlie things, but this man does and it really means the world to me. No matter how many things I make or what I bring to show him, he is always telling me, "good job" or "that's awesome." I can't even begin to express my gratitude to him for pushing me to do this in the beginning and to continue the support everyday.

Another huge influence has been my mom. She is always telling me that she is proud of me for just going after my dreams. I love that she always notices my hard work. She is my best friend and my confidant and I can't imagine my world without her smiling face!




Thank you so much to my friends who have been my models for my shop and by doing so I believe my shop has been taken to another level. I want to keep improving things as time goes on and am so grateful for their enthusiasm in helping me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment